"Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."- B.Ruth

Thursday, October 14, 2010

self portraits.

This is me a person, short and odd. i was always rideculed as the short weird peron in elementry school...so im embraced it when i grew and i chose this beause it think it gave it more because you cant see if im happy with this label or dissapointed and sometimes i dont know.
this is me at "home" when i feel the most home is when im a child with my cousin and we were messing around at Webb Ranch and i sat on a big tractor like all the little kids. it explains me with my family.
this is me out to dinner with my friends. im generally the jokester and a common dialogue with my friends is "Hey guys lets go do *insert crazy thing*" and about 20 minutes later, "oh that was a bad plan." my friends really need to stop listening to me, dont they?